Our showroom is closed but we are still able to offer a remote design service. This is to take into consideration the government’s recent advice on social distancing.
If you are thinking about a new kitchen at the moment, we are able to offer a remote design service at this time via telephone, emails and facetime/what’s app.
Though we are all social distancing – we don’t want to act distantly with you. We can:
- Discuss by phone/facetime/what’s app your design project
- Understand your key needs and wants
- Obtain your room dimensions
- Use our design software to draft a design for you
- Have phone/videocalls with you to discuss this first draft and understand your thoughts
- We can then update designs as necessary from there and keep in contact with you throughout.
- The high quality rendering abilities of our design software will provide you will visual detail you need throughout.
If you would like to contact us about a design please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org