Over the last 30 years they have built an enviable reputation for creating beautiful hand crafted kitchens here in the UK. All of their kitchens are constructed using traditional materials and methods with an obsessive attention to detail. In addition to their classic shaker offering, Mereway also offer a selection of inframe traditional kitchens.
Mereway Kitchens – Inframe
Hand-made, bespoke kitchens with the finest quality materials and hand painted using traditional in-frame craftsmanship. Each kitchen is built to stand the test of time and each one holds testament to traditional carpentry skills.
Within the English Revival range there are three styles – Signature, Shaker and Modern Classic.
- Signature – the signature range is hand built and beautifully hand painted in a sleek flat matt finish;
- Shaker – hand finished in-frame design, solid wood doors within a robust frame which embodies quality British craftsmanship at its very best; and
- Modern Classic – a modern take on the traditional British kitchen.
Mereway – Shaker
Contemporary through to traditional kitchen design, with a look for all tastes, budgets and lifestyles. Everyone is different when it comes to designing their perfect kitchen and these beautifully constructed British kitchens offer a wealth of unique features and painted colours that can be combined to create your individual look.
- Smooth painted shaker – the smooth look and feel of these doors provide a modern take on the traditional kitchen . An understated yet refined feel;
- Woodgrain shaker – sophisticated classic style, combining simplicity and functionality for a truly timeless look.
We also offer a range of traditional kitchens from our German supplier Leicht. Leicht offer a range of styles from shaker doors, grooved and inset doors and doors with routed edges. Whether you are looking for a classic design or a more modern take on the traditional kitchen, we can combine quality German furniture with our years of design experience to create the traditional kitchen that you are looking for.
As Europe’s largest kitchen manufacturer, Xeno Kitchens have been manufacturing precision German furniture since 1945 with an exceptional eye for detail, quality engineering and reliability. From warm and welcoming high-gloss handleless or integrated handle styles in modern white finishes, metallic or organic stone effects, to the more traditional in-frame painted timber designs, a Xeno kitchen is the heart of the home.